Merry Christmas Everybody

Well we come to almost the close of another year and like most of them there’s been a lot of ups and downs.

Please tell those loved ones that you love them because I know firsthand how quick they can be gone before you even know it.

God bless all of you during this time, remember the reason for the season and enjoy your time together with your family.

15 Likes

Merry Christmas, Billy, and all my fellow Hog fans.

4 Likes

ChristmasCardTess

4 Likes

Woohoo, Christmas tomorrow …and Wednesday.

Cheers all.

3 Likes

Yes Merry Christmas!!

4 Likes

I sent a post a few weeks ago requesting prayers for my 96 yr old mom. She was diagnosed with cancer and we are still unsure how much time she has with us.
Happy to say, so far she is doing ok and we are so happy and thankful that we have her with us for another Christmas.
Thanks for all the prayers offered. Prayers work!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to all my HI friends. I was blessed to spend the afternoon with my kids, son in laws and 7 grands. Can’t beat that for blessed.

9 Likes

Merry Christmas!

4 Likes

Back at everyone! Hope all of you have a great time with friends and families. I consider you guys part of my extended family.

On the extended family note, just thought of all of us getting together in Maui (after the game was stolen from us). It was interesting how several couples who are somewhat diverse in some ways and who really do not know each other could sit down at a table and in a few minutes be like long, fast friends. What we did have in common was Arkansas and The Hogs. Amazing how that binds.

Merry Christmas to all and I hope you all have a great New Year!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas! Don’t forget to leave Santy some milk and cookies.

4 Likes

Feliz Navidad!

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to all Hog fans, even those I disagree with😎. Find many reasons to smile and be thankful today!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas

6 Likes

Merry Christmas from the deep woods overlooking Stockton Lake, Missouri.

3 Likes

We have some wonderful Posters on here. It is a pleasure, entertaining, and informative to be a member of this Board!! Merry Christmas to all…

6 Likes

Merry Christmas hog nation, this state and fan base is truly different than others. I’m bless to share our passion with all of you!! WPS!!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to my friends I’ve never met, and the couple I have met. Have a Great Day!

1 Like

Wishing all of you the happiest holiday season, Christmas, New Year, and whatever else! We are all so lucky to have what health we have, our wonderful family and friends, life in the USA, and many thanks again for Whole Hog Sports and the Forum contributors for keeping us Ex patriots informed about our beloved hogs! Wishing everyone the best!!!

3 Likes

Well said sir!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to all and their families. Best time of the year.

Remember if Santa wasn’t an Arkansas fan, he wouldn’t wear a red suit.

Hope Santa was kind to all and they received the right gift for them this year.

3 Likes