Men's Track & Field Recruiting

What a great class with the numerous transfers. Looks like we robbed Tennessee and Kentucky.

Loved to see those additions to throwers and jumpers. Several SEC and national medalists in those transfers!

1 Like

Here’s the main reason for the excellent throwers, especially the transfers from Tennessee,

Wow, he’s here as a volunteer assistant coach? How did that transpire? I assume he was a paid assistant at TN. Is the expectation that he will become a paid assistant at Arkansas? His background certainly indicates that we would definitely want to keep him here! He’s had very good success at TN.

I guess he will “coach” the Div III javelin chempion transfer?? very impressive and I would assume that this class equals the DVH recruiting class in rankings? I think that gets us at least 3 top ranked recruiting (#!) classes when you add women’s softball… plus all the other top 5’s predicts for a good Learfield finish in the near future.

Same questions crossed my mind while reading that article…why the change from long-time paid assistant with success at one SEC school to a unpaid (I presume) volunteer at another? I’m glad to have him…just don’t understand the move on his part.

Here’s some more info on three tranfer throwers.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.