Memphis to see Chris Moore

Memphis will be in West Memphis tonight to visit 2020 forward Chris Morre. Arkansas will be visiting during the playoffs.

I live in eastern Arkansas and Penny has seen him a lot. I know it’s just across the river for him but I sure wish one of our coaches was as visible at West Memphis games!

An assistant will be there tonight.

Good deal. Thanks Richard.

Interested to see how 2020 pans out. Right now Adrio is the only scholly we will have that’s freed up. Unless they hold one or someone else moves on. Would love to land Moore/Moody or Moore/Thompson

Quoting myself here but this year would seem to be the time for Mike and Co. to go ahead and go after a difference making Grad transfer.

Too many people in the know have posted on here that Moody isn’t coming. Might as well forget about him.

I live also in Eastern Arkansas. While I don’t have any firm evidence, I can say I hear mostly Memphis and Ole Miss on Moore. I have also heard the Memphis staff has been busting it trying to woo him. In fact, the Memphis staff has been in on a number of very highly rated 4-5 star players.

Chris had 16 points, 12 rebounds and 5 blocks in West Memphis’ 64-52 victory over Greene Co. Tech.