Melvin Watkins and TJ Cleveland saw

2017 bigs Gaberial Osabouhien, 6-8 of Toronto and Mladen Armus, 6-9 of Serbia played for Southwest Christian on Saturday at the Lone Star Juco/Prep showcase in Duncanville, Texas.

Gabe had 22 in one game I’m aware of while Mladen had 32.

2018 forward Nikola Jertic, 6-7 of Serbia is another to watch for. He’s injured now but told he’s a talent.

Good move. Class balance tells us that a juco big man would be preferable to a fourth freshman.

[quote=“doglesby”]
Good move. Class balance tells us that a juco big man would be preferable to a fourth freshman.
[/quote]SW Christian is a prep school here in LR.

[quote=“Swinesong51”]

Yes. Didn’t Eric Curry play there?

[quote=“PJHawg”]

Yes.

Hmm, a big man would be nice, but I’m sure CMA only wants to sign some one with true high major ability or potential. I haven’t heard anything about these two but you never know. I think we lost Enoh to Memphis because they have nearly zero post depth with all their roster turnover and transfers, and only 2 real post players this year with one being a senior. Enoh is all but guaranteed starting/heavy minutes from day one, and that may have been his fear at Arkansas, that he would be buried. Cant be afraid to compete though when you talking High major College Basketball.

Gaberial Osabouhien is a difference maker (IMO)
6’7 200lbs

Passing: B+
Shooting: B-
Athleticism: C
Dribbling: A
Rebounding: C
Aggressiveness: B

Defense: C
Offense: B

I’m guessing you’ve watched him play? Also, is he a PF/C type, you have him as C in Rebounding and A in dribbling? Are these your own evaluations?

My evals solely based on video. At one point in 2015 he was listed as a SF/SG.