Matt or Paul

Will the UConn game be televised?

It will be on SportsNet New York, SNY. That is not widely available in Arkansas, but is on some satellite packages.

Dang it. I really wanted to watch it. I thought for sure it would at least be streamed.

Is the schedule for the WBB available on the board/site?

This is the schedule: Schedule | Arkansas Razorbacks

Thank you

I downloaded the FoxNow app on my android tablet. I can pick up the stream of the UConn at 1pm EST.

This has some details:

1 Like

Just be aware (from Paul’s article)

TELEVISION The game will be televised by SportsNet New York (SNY) and streamed on the FOX NOW app (carrier login required).

That said, when I used DirecTV, I could not get Fox Now to work for Royals games even though I could watch via my DirecTV subscription.

We have added another option to the how to watch: FOX Broadcasting Company | Full Episodes, Shows, Schedule. It appears some carriers will allow access through that.

Honestly, it feels like a crapshoot on whether anyone outside of the New York market will be able to access the game, but the app and the website are the best options outside of having it in your satellite package.

If all else fails, we’ve listed all the radio options in that earlier link.

1 Like

Looks like you get about a 55 free preview before being required to sign in with your TV provider credentials.

I loaded the Fox Now app and the game is playing.

It’s coming through here in east TN on FoxNow as well. Haven’t been quizzed about provider.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.