Maria Fassi gets great sponsorship deal

Maria hits it big time. AT&T offers her a multi-year deal. Good for Maria. She’s also going to be great for Razorback golf recruiting. Also, nice mention of Gabby Lopez in the article below.

1 Like

I am looking forward to Maria smokin’ those 300 yard drives past the other babes on the LPGA tour. I watch a lot of ladies golf, especially the majors. The LPGA needs an American to be a star. Korean golf has just taken the tour by storm and dominated the ladies. Lexi Thompson is the biggest star in the U.S., but she has had her issues.

There is a large void there, and hopefully, Maria can help fill the void of a lack of top U.S. players. She may be Mexican, but we are proudly claiming her as a Razorback.

Yes…great for both of them. With my Hog-colored glasses on, however, I’d have liked it better if the article also mentioned (in addition to it being a good day for Mexican golf), that it was a significant day for Razorback golf (not to mention Andrew Landry’s PGA win this weekend as well!).

Sounds like a great opportunity for a Hawgs Illustrated feature, just like you mentioned!

Stephens also sponsors Maria. You will find the Stephens logo on her left collar in tournaments. The AT&T sponsorship looks bigger though.

I will be a marshal at the Boca Rio this week… looking forward to seeing the Hog ladies do well.

Can’t wait to see her on tour!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.