Manny doing Manny things.

The people who question why he plays need to go watch the last 2 mins. He just dominated and I bet many didn’t notice.

He hit a floater. Had 2 assists. Hit the boards. Played defense. Made FTs. When he’s right he has a full tool bag.

He is a lot of fun to watch. He isnt that superstar, but he is the guy the superstars need to win championships.

Agreed. At winning time he got a big FG, followed by a big Dreb that fouled out Knowles, followed by big FTs, followed by a sweet assist, followed by a forced TO. He handled with no TOs when we were protecting the lead. Mannytastic.

Agreed. At winning time he got a big FG, followed by a big Dreb that fouled out Knowles, followed by big FTs, followed by a sweet assist, followed by a forced TO. He handled with no TOs when we were protecting the lead. Mannytastic.

I noticed. He’s just a quality guard who looks like he’s going to be THAT GUY that every team needs in crunch time. He’s gotten better every year. I kind of wish he had red shirted his first year.

Yes! He’ll be featured in the observations. Does so many things that impact winning.

Manny is a Poor Man’s Corey Beck. The descriptions above could also have been used for Beck.

Both appear to be leaders on the court.