Man they play hard

But that one hurt. I hope we make the Dance. We are going to have to take better care of the ball, make gimmes, shoot FT to the extreme better. Stop the unforced mistakes and decisions. Make shots.

I just love the effort, it’s just incredible. But as much as I love it, I’m starting to have my doubts of Dancing.

That ship has probably sailed! We may be a bubble team at best!

Ships don’t sail when you’ve played less than half of your conference games.

That’s said I disagree with gas. I don’t think we played hard. I think we played like crap. We got down early. We made dumb turnovers. We missed free throws. We didn’t get back in transition. We fought hard to overcome those dumb mistakes. Maybe that’s what gas meant.

I think our next six games will determine the success for this team.
Four road games and hosting Auburn and Mississippi St. If we Win half of these games we would be 6-7 in conference with five games to play. The last five games are three at home vs Missouri, Tennessee and LSU with 2 road games at Georgia and A&M.
If they can pull out a at least a split in these next 6 games then we should have a decent chance of winning 3 or 4 of the final 5 games.
That would put our record at .500 or possibly just over .500 in conference prior to the SEC Tournament.
If the scenario takes place then we would most likely need to win at least 2 and maybe 3 games in the SEC Tournament to have a serious case for the NCAA selection committee.

Losing at home last night leaves me thinking the NIT is probably
where this team lands unless by some miracle they get their MOJO
back with a win at Alabama.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.