Maleek Williams senior highlights

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2016 … maleek-wi/

He committed so early I think Hog fans are maybe undervaluing him as a recruit. I really, really like his highlights and think he will be an impressive RB for us in years to come.

Really like this young man’s highlight reel. I love his ability to find the gap at the line of scrimmage, and I REALLY love the acceleration when he sees the end zone.

First, he looks bigger than 215. Looks like the kind of back that will punish DBs and lighter LBs. Nice complement to Hayden, the other recruited RB, who is more of a speed/wiggle back.

Does seem to have an ability to accelerate once he sees a little opening, and also gets a lot of yards after first contact. Seems to make the one cut count in most of his runs. I can’t decide if he is fast enough to outrun SEC DBs very often, but he certainly is fast enough to turn a five yard run into a thirty yard run on a regular basis, which was plenty good enough for Alex Collins.

How tall is he? I see here he is listed as 5’11, but on 247 he is listed at 6’1. Just wondering which is a more accurate height.

He’s more like 5-11. I’ve stood next to him.

I love the look of this guy. He looks like the kind of back Bama signs.

I also watched Montaric Browns highlights. Wow! He is an absolute ball hawk with good hands and has bad intentions when he comes up to make a tackle. I can see why he is so highly recruited. The future looks bright.