MA said yesterday on Finebaum

that his teams were “built for this time of the season…for tournament play.” I knew what he meant, but was skeptical/hopeful we would see it demonstrated today. Still have some hope, but we’re not even getting stops now when its absolutely critical.

They failed to show it today. Gabe is built for another sport! He has 6 players that play basketball

I’ve said the same thing all year… I’m not too happy about the Justice Hill situation either I don’t think he improves this team next year

We need Gabe, Adrio, Ethan, Ibby (possibly), to transfer…We already have Gafford projected to leave, Khalil, and Phillips…That would give us 7 scholarships to use and I’m sure we could find an upgrade at every spot besides Gafford

If that happens , the team and new coach will likely only be able to sign 11 in the future due to the APR, which is still a thing.

are you saying if all of these players transfer it will definitely be a new coach?..because if this happens I think it will help save Mike’s job

I wonder how Greaseball Cal is able to keep recruiting without worrying about APR since he has so many one and dones?

There needs to be some improvement.
The play at the 4 just has too improve.

Justice Hill is a good basketball player! Don’t be upset about him. He will make you happy he is a Hog.

I hope you are right about Hill because it concerns me that we are the only major basketball offer he has

Because players leaving for the NBA do not count against if they depart in good academic standing.

[quote=“ArmyHog”]

I wonder how Greaseball Cal is able to keep recruiting without worrying about APR since he has so many one and dones?

There needs to be some improvement.
The play at the 4 just has too improve.

Justice Hill is a good basketball player! Don’t be upset about him. He will make you happy he is a Hog.
[/quote

Because if a player goes to the NBA it doesn’t affect the APR

That rule SUCKS

so are we forced to live with another of season of both Adrio and Gabe…just to protect APR?

I thought Mike had turned all this APR nonsense around?

Built for March…getting knocked out in it’s first SEC Tournament game 5 out of 8 years. All talk.