LSU Hill out for the yr

Friday night pitcher Jaden Hill has a shoulder tear and out for the yr,huge loss even though wasn’t pitching as well as he’s capable,He is very talented

A lot of times pitchers will pitch with a tear and not realize it. It’s quite possible the tear is why he was not pitching like expected. He was expected to be a top-10 overall pick.

2 Likes

Yeah when you watch him Pitch,you wonder how anybody hit him he throws 98 with a breaking ball that is absolutely unbelievable

Your response addressed the first thing I thought when I read the OP. I’d bet his injury had been there

I thought I remember him having some arm issues his freshmen year! There are a lot of young arms out there playing ball that just throw too much too young! Throwing junk too young as well.
I hope the young man is able to get well and recover. LSU’s having a season to forget so far this season and it may get a lot worse before it gets better. I’d bet the natives in Baton Rouge will get restless by season’s end. Especially if LSU fails to make it to Hoover.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.