Loving the player interviews…

On Saturday I missed the game against TN because I was flying from Indy to Dubai (3 flights over 24 hours). If travel had gone as planned, I would have been able to watch most of the game on my IPad at Washington Dulles. Travel almost never goes as planned. I had 4 hours in Zurich but the watch ESPN app doesn’t work for me in Europe. I did get to watch the post game interviews from this site.

I enjoy Coach EM because he gives serious answers and I learn when he is talking, plus he has a sense of humor - after a win. I really love listening to the players. How can you not love
JWill? In addition to his effervescent personality, he answers questions like a guy with 20 years of coaching experience. If I were in a position to invest in NIL, I would definitely be investing in him. The other players speak very well. They are not all smooth talkers but they all say the right things.

We have a really good thing going with this program. I hope it continues for a long time. Thanks to Clay and crew for providing this content so that I can keep up with the Hogs even thousands of miles away

7 Likes

Good short read. Thought out and laid out very well. You’re making a great point. I might get bombed for this but sometimes I worry how a young kid will represent himself and for the U of A . JWill does it well!

Do you worry about certain kids or all kids on how they represent the school?

Just curious

I know you weren’t asking me, but I will chime in. My opinion may be unique for my generation (age 64). I worry less about the current UA athletes than I do about my own age group. Those of us who are older seem to be less forgiving and more critical of everyone. Most of the young people I talk to give me encouragement about the future. I think if we all spent less time watching the news and absorbing internet content (this forum excepted :blush:), and spent more time listening and talking with each other, we would all be more optimistic.

4 Likes

I bet Danyelle helps those guys. They all come off so well to the media. That is her speciality. Erica way out kicked his coverage.

2 Likes

Ditto to that as I’m usually about 8000 miles away as well.
This board and ESPN player app helps keep my sanity

1 Like

all…razorblack

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.