Love the point distribution

Last year we had 3 players who basically scored every point for us, or you get what I’m saying. This year we are having 5-6-7 guys scoring in double figures or very close to it some games. I think it will make us much better in the long haul this season. I do wish Moses’s offensiven game would improve but I see him getting there. With more scores it will make it harder to key on certain players and if someone isn’t hot you have others who will be. I’m excited to see where this team makes it cause we are so far from playing anywhere close to our full potential. If that happens it’s going to be a good season! Go hogs

If there were a LIKE button I’d use it here…Some of Nolan’s teams would have a different high scorer for each game and when they keyed on the consistent contributors, you’d see 10 players with 6-12 points. I think this is a good sign for the development of this team.

Last night, the first five were more experienced and appeared to take better care of the ball, but at times had trouble scoring - solid defense. The second five looked more talented (but definitely less experienced), they could score easily and looked dynamic on defense, but had turnovers and gave up some easy buckets or made fouls. I was encouraged that they could develop into a well-rounded dynamic team this year. It is almost like playing against two separate teams (Ark 1st five and 2nd five) in the same game - hard to game-plan for…

And another game of good point distribution. I really like the way things are looking. Looking forward to Houston and hope they keep it rolling.

Very impressed with the talent some of these freshman display. This team could be a dangerous tournament team if they stay healthy and continue to develop. I like the way CMA has been mixing up the line-up - once again, very difficult for another team to game-plan for…