looks like another DH coming 80% for Sat

looks like 2 for Sunday which is only 40% or 2 for Friday

If there’s going to be a double header I hope it’s Sunday where it’s 2 7 inning games! I think that would favor the hogs!

I was just thinking the opposite. Definitely so if Cronin is back. But I feel like we’re the better team and have a history of coming from behind this season. I’d hate to get down early in a short game and not have time to come back. And I always feel like increasing the amount of games/innings favors the better team.

Then again… the 8th and 9th inning against LSU hasn’t been kind to us lately, so for all my reasoning, I’ll take wins in BR any way we can get them and then get the heck out of there ASAP before, you know… a opossum shows up or something…

The game Saturday is scheduled to be on SEC Network. I think there is little chance they would move that game up, so if there is a doubleheader it would almost assuredly be Sunday, seven innings apiece.

That said, forecasts can change a lot in four days.

Weather.com forecast: 40% chance of PM thunderstorms Friday, 60% chance of rain Saturday, 10% Sunday.

NWS: 20% chance of T-storms Friday night, 30% of showers and T-storms Saturday night after a rainy day, slight chance on Sunday

[quote=“MattJones”]

The game Saturday is scheduled to be on SEC Network. I think there is little chance they would move that game up, so if there is a doubleheader it would almost assuredly be Sunday, seven innings apiece.

That said, forecasts can change a lot in four days.

[/quote] Especially down there.

That doesn’t look like a terrible forecast to me. I could see all 3 games starting as scheduled. Of course, this is just Wednesday.