Looks like a summer decision for LaDarrius Bishop

Hard to see him being anything but a Hog.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2017 … p-razorba/

“Bishop, 6-0, 190 pounds, 4.5 seconds in the 40-yard dash, has nine scholarship offers from University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Baylor, Oklahoma State, Iowa State, Mississippi State, Purdue and others.”

Judging by the comma between “Arkansas” and “Fayetteville” I assume Mr. Bishop has a scholarship offer from Fayetteville State University?

(I kid)

My confusion is a little different. Where is Baylor? Oklahoma State? Is it the OSU in Oklahoma City? Tulsa? (They do exist). If we need to be clear which University of Arkansas we are talking about, shouldn’t we also be told which Oklahoma State? I bet the Mississippi State in question is the one in Meridian. I mean, since we aren’t told, it could be, right?

Attention Dem-Gaz, if we need to be told which University of Arkansas it is, we need to be told the same info about the other schools in the list. If you are going to have a rule, USE IT.

FWIW, I’m spelling Bishop’s first name with two Rs. I asked and he told me two. I’ve seen it spelled both ways.