Looked good to me

[size=150][/size]

I’m not one of those who lives and dies by recruiting and stars. I consider the whole hype to be highly overrated. I think the stars and rankings are completely unreliable. I think a program like Arkansas is always going to rank lower, and our classes are always going to be under-ranked.

That being said – strong recruiting is the lifeblood of a program. I just disagree with how Arkansas classes are usually evaluated by the so-called experts.

This was a good day for Arkansas football.

Yes, it’s not good that – what is it, 7 – players who were supposed to sign did not. Of course they want to keep their options open and look for better offers.

BUT – considering the horrendous display of football for an entire season and a disgusting and historically awful 2-10 season – to get a class ranked by some as high as 13th best in the country – it’s an impressive group, and a very impressive job of recruiting by our coaches.

It’s the first bit of positive in a long, long time.

I’ve been vocal in my criticism of this coaching staff. And I still do not believe Morris can get the job done. But he did good with this recruiting class.

GREAT JOB! and Go Hogs!

hawgindaslough who the he-- do you think that we can get thats better than couch Morris??

I think all but one or two that were expected to sign early did, you’re just pulling stuff out of your butt to complain about with that.

[quote=“Stewdaddy33”]

I think all but one or two that were expected to sign early did, you’re just pulling stuff out of your butt to complain about with that.

[/quote]As has been explained elsewhere, most of those who did not sign are not keeping “their options open” and looking for better offers. One or two, yes, but some are already out of school for the holidays and they want a public ceremony. Another is waiting to sign when his best friend announces his college decision, and yet another wants his grandmother at the signing and she’s out-of-town during the early signing period. Not everything is as sinister as you may think.

Find a rock. Investigate under it.

Find a Christmas parade to lie down in front of.

[quote=“SoArkHog”]

It’s not most of.

Henry and Burks will sign with Arkansas

Walker and Brooks are Arkansas’ choice not to sign

So 3 - which is not most of 7 - can be described as looking around although I think at least 2 of the 3 will end up at Arkansas

[quote=“DudleyDawson”]

I said most of them are NOT keeping their options open.

We had options i liked better, and if you saw a well coached and prepared team this season, well you don’t know what you are looking at imo. Recruiting is really good this season, maybe some of the best balance we have ever had in a class, it won’t matter if we don’t get improved coaching and leadership going forward.