Look who tops this advanced NBA stat

6 Likes

Awesome! WPS

That’s pretty cool!

Basically they shoot it when they get the ball…. And make it at a decent clip. Not sure what their +- is.

Watched Jay Will and I Joe last night in Sac, Joe absolutely lit it up, hit 7 3s and had 6 boards

3 Likes

So glad Joe is getting to play, Bill.
Doc had no idea how to use him, because he’s a trash coach.
I really hope Isiaiah gets to compete in the 3-point shootout. I think he can win it.
Sure wish he was still a Hog.
I didn’t see the game. Did JWill get any run?

1 Like

JWill started. 26 mins, 4 pts, 6 rebs. He has had some PT lately in most games

1 Like

Do you think Joe would have been drafted in first round if not for Doc?

He was drafted #49, 2nd round.
Probably would come have back if not for covid.
Doc never gave him a real chance.

For some reason, I thought it was thanks to Doc that he got a chance…in the NBA, but maybe not. I don’t know. I thought folks said Doc would be a good fit.

Terrible fit. Doc already had too many shooters to go with Embiid.
I am thrilled Joe is in OKC now.

Shooters are a dime a dozen in the NBA,until you can defend and shoot you will be a journeyman ,unless you are a generational shooter like Steph Curry.Isiah got in the league because of Doc.Portis will always be in the league because he rebounds,defends and hustles doesn’t hurt that he shoots 40% from three and is 6-10

You must be a Doc fan. Isiaiah got into the league because he can shoot the leather off the ball.
He is also a 3 and D guy.
Doc didn’t know what to do with him, and damn sure didn’t try to play him. Not a surprise, because Doc is a trash coach.
So glad Isaiah is FINALLY getting his shot.
He belongs.

True. But I have not seen anything that suggests that is the issue that has held Isaiah back. Although I suspect it might be.

Yea he started played 26 min, had 4 points and 6 boards

1 Like