Look at my new Avatar

I have a question? Why do people not change their picture, or avatar more often? It’s simple and looks cool. Maybe some are hard to see but Clay’s sure stands out. IMO His pic is a clear as day and night.

DD’s good and some others are.

What avatars are good and how is yous?
Many to choose from. I will say the old one’s were better. I’m not sure why they are not bigger? Program I guess. I liked the old set up much better. And I also like the total number of post was cool.

I’'l start-------- Sams pic with the trophies

Mine is me and Suzi when we were young. Guess that’s how I still see us. Maybe I’m lazy too.

3 Likes

No sir you are not. I like your pic and your post are very good!

1 Like

Just changed mine. This new one is me calling the Hogs in the Louvre this last summer!

3 Likes

Mine is of me with a Razorback shirt on safari in Africa with a wild boar :boar: in the background.

2 Likes

I chose this one of me in the cockpit of the 787 after receiving my final taxi qualification from AA.

1 Like

Mine is a picture of me with my dog. Colt is such a neat dog. He has lots of titles, but beyond that he is just a fun dog to have around. I’m missing him while he is back in New Mexico running in field trials. BTW his official name is
GCH DC Ehrenvogel Shots Fired at Elwing SCN SIN VC.

GCH = Grand Champion
DC = Dual Champion (both a field champion and a show champion, it’s very rare)
SCN and SIN are Scent work titles
VC = Versatility Certificate

2 Likes

And a Partridge in a Pear Tree!

3 Likes

Martin Terry was the coolest dude I ever met in college. I’d never change my avatar. Martin is my favorite Hog of all time.

3 Likes

Anybody know the whereabouts of Martin and Charles Terry?

1 Like

Seriously…why do I not change my avatar more often? Mercy please! :upside_down_face:

my wife and myself at her retirement party in January 2016

2 Likes

Wouldn’t have a clue how to change an Avatar LOL

2 Likes

I like mine just fine

1 Like

Mine goes with my board name.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I played a lot of ball with Martin back in the late 70’s. I felt I always guarded him pretty well. I was more of a defensive player outside of HS. Good times and memories. The man could shoot. Looking back, my bride was friends with Delph. Great shooters.

1 Like

This post is basically for those that do not have one. Kind of trickey.
Pretty sure more people do not have one.

I click on my avatar and a drop down menu drops down. Then at the bottom of that is a down and click on that. That takes you to a page at the top with a selection page. Almost dead center of the page is the Preferences icon. Click on "Preferences and that takes you to a page that has your avatar right there Profile Picture. Next to that is a pen, pencil whatever and that allows you to edit your Avatar. Now up load a pic you have saved or could just be a pic on you computer.

So I downloaded Sam’s pic and saved it to a location I would know the location.

Now I’m sure there are other ways but this works for me. So when the upstarts jump in use there paths.

BTW I do not have a perfect picture such that some seem to have. So I change.

I changed mine last week for the first time. The old pic was from like 2017. Just felt like changing it to a shot my wife got of our 9 year old and me during the summer.

2 Likes

When I click on BC I don’t get the option for the drop-down menu but that’s okay it looks like it was going to be a lot more work to change it than I’m willing to put the effort to do so LOL.
Thanks for going to all the trouble though.

It’s ok.

If you change your mind its at the top of the page where it says

Most Liked----------- Privacy------ (Search Mag Glass)------ 3 bars------ Your BC avatar or my Sam Pic.

1 Like