Little Difference In these teams

Cam Little. Thank goodness their kickers choked today. And there is no excuse for allowing them a chance at makeable FG when they only have 21 seconds to work with. I’ll take it though, ugly as it was. Can we win two more?

2 Likes

I desperately wanted to score, but hoped we wouldn’t leave much time on the clock…thought we might be safe with only 0:22 left. Wrong.

Absolutely no excuse whatsoever for allowing them to have that chance to tie the game

1 Like

That last drive should prove to Briles that we can throw the football down the field pretty much anytime we want to

1 Like

Yeah the prevent defense needs a name change.

Like ‘The let them complete whatever they want and play 10 yards behind that and hope that you make a tackle 5-10 yards after that defense.’

2 Likes

In my opinion we should not have gone for three (which we missed poorly from chip shot distance). A five point lead with 6 or 7 minutes to go was worthless versus 2 points. We should have gone for the first down and TD. So apparently, Pitt likes drama.

I agree, sometimes you get what you play for.

That’s a pretty catchy name Gas. I think it might need an acronym though, and I’m too lazy to figure that one out. I just call it the Prevent Victory Defense, or PVD.

It shouldn’t come down to a 2 minute drill to move the ball north and south!

2 Likes

PVD it is!

1 Like

I hated watching that last drive by
Moo U! Make a tackle in bounds short of a first down at least 1 darn time and there’s no field goal attempt! Blitz 1 darn time. Heck just play man principles with a couple of others playing Zone.
That was just terrible defense.

1 Like

We played so hard, but we are going to have to get some defensive help…someway, somehow.

recruit, recruit, recruit

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.