Linemen

I guess we better hope some folks develop an stay healthy. It seems the ranks are getting thinner

We are short numbers and maybe talent here. Will take three recruiting classes to fix this most likely. Numbers aside, it helps explain the new staffs offers to jc recruits in past three weeks with limited scholarships. But staff appears to think oline. Is less of problem than need for speed and play makers on defense.

Hopefully spring ball will provide some insights in to this talent situation. Reports from early workouts imply that big changes are underway. Will see that in spring practice. Hope media has access to these practices.

What JUCO OL hold offers? It’s my understanding we’ve been in touch with Bland, no offer, and the only other one I can think of is the Philly guy that committed to Baylor.

Here are three names offered and there were a couple other Twitter comments on offers but did not see that show up on a visit list but could have missed as not following this very closely.

1/11. Desmond Beard /Arizona western
1/13 John Carlo Valenti ASA JR college /Brooklyn NY
12/1917. Marasala Aumavae-Laula / Navarro Jr C. (He may be a. 2019 prospect)

There were another 3 Jc dl prospects offered that did not materialize to a visit list . These were in early Jan.