Line vs LSU

Hogs -2.5

Now, when was the last Hog team to open as a road favorite in Baton Rouge?

1. I think that’s what saw on a tweet earlier today.

That’s incredible. I thought we’d open about 4-5 point dogs

In 2019, we were a 43.5 point underdog at LSU. I’d say we are making progress.

That’s from a guy on Twitter known as SEC MIKE.

Now is Bama really not all that good or is LSwho btr than people giving them credit for?? I ask cause Bama won by 6 and I’m watching game now.

LSU is a dangerous team for us bc they have big OL who can move and run the counter very well and a big hard nosed RB behind them(ran for 287 against Fla).We stay in that 3 man front against these guys we could be in trouble…Defensively they are big and athletic up front as usual but not as good…They blitzed Bama all night and gave them fits so we will see what Briles has for them…I expected to be Underdog after their game last night.LSU Secondary had 3 starters out so don’t know what their status will be…going to be a tough game

1 Like

Yeah showed like 8 guys out for LSwho for the Bama game, and like you said want knw there status closer to game time. I do knw there not a good passing team so hopefully we don’t see the umbrella defense. Doesn’t help playing there at night either.

Love the Hogs but I think I would take the Tigers and the points if I was betting. They have struggled this year but they are still at team filled w 5 star recruits playing in Death Valley at night.

Gonna be nice playing them after they played Bama though

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.