Like the puke Orange EOE-K or not, Hendon Hooker is done

ACL as it looked since it was non-contact collapse. Done for a year probably. I was hoping he could fall to the Saints in the second round, not sure I would take a chance on his recovery given his morphology.

Hate to hear that… very talented kid

4 Likes

I hate that for the kid. Never want to see someone have a season-ending injury

5 Likes

Tough. Hate that for him.

2 Likes

It looked bad live, just a total collapse and trying to move full speed…

Hate that for the young man!

Playing for the State Champs Ft Smith Northside in 1972, practice and playing through a lot of contact and then Boom. On a simple 7 yard “Out Route” that pop that ACL injury people have known it’s just a bad deal. No Contact just the cleat in the grass and a left turn, Game Over… BTW I’m still paying for that 50 years later. Total knee replacement and the wrong size put in. & years later I am finally getting better. A ton of blood and sweet… Never been the same since…

Terrible news, not an orange fan but this kid has had his share of bad luck with other teams & fit. But sticking with Tenn & a new Coach in Josh Heupel was paying off big time.

1 Like

They were sure fun to watch. Georgia is great but incredibly boring. Hate it for Hooker.

So sorry for him. And he is from Greensboro, NC, an hour from me, where my younger son lived and was married.

1 Like

Hate it for Hooker, GA boring. Run through the SEC undefeated for 2 seasons? Man would I love for the Hogs to bore me like that!

1 Like

Hooker will be 25 before the draft is held. Will that give teams pause about using a high draft pick?

Should have said Georgia’s offense is boring…definitely not the results. Have fun at the game, Jim.
Go Hogs!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.