Let’s be honest

I’m a fan of Chad. I like him a lot. But this is plain bad. I believe he could get this program fixed, but…

If he doesn’t win another game, which I don’t think we will. I think there’s a good chance this could be his only season at Arkansas.

Even though we haven’t been competitive in what was scheduled to be a rent a win, I can’t imagine Morris being out after his first year. Like you say, let’s be honest.

He might not get it done, but there’s no way to judge that from what we’re suffering right now. We’re going to know a lot more after his first recruiting class. We knew this wouldn’t be a good year. Yeah, I know it’s worse than that, but we have to stay behind the program & hope kids see a better future. Regardless, it’s way too early to know what Morris can do.

I’m hopeful… I want Coach Morris to succeed… but, the performances of this team after 3 games have as much to do w/coaching as they do lack of talent. This isn’t an SEC team…

Is it possible that it could be so bad that he’s fired after one season? He and his offensive staff look lost. Chavis, well, he is what he is. The refusal to play anyone other than Kelly this game is indefensible…