Lauren Gregory and Nikki Hiltz in USATF 1500 final

Gregory had the lead early, fell well back. Hiltz wound up 10th in a field of 12, seven seconds back of the winner; Gregory was 11th. Nice to see that Hog singlet up front early, though.

Britton Wilson will be in the 400 hurdles final in about an hour. Logan Jolly will run in the 3000 steeple final tomorrow.

Oh yeah, UA volunteer coach Ryan Crouser won the shot put yesterday. Again. Winning throw was 75-10.25.

Ex-Hog Andrew Irwin won a jump-off for third place in the pole vault after clearing 18-4.5 and will be on the US team at the world championships next month, also at Eugene.

Britton Wilson finishes second in the 400 hurdles to the Olympic champ (who broke her own world record) and will also be going to the worlds.

Might as well name the Olympic champ. Former Kentucky wildcat Sydney McLaughlin, what a talent she is. I understand after the world championships, she will try to double in 400M and break that world record.

BTW, Britton ran a personal best of 53.08

Sandi Morris won the Pole Vault with a world leading jump to make the USA team for the Worlds.

I think Ryan Crouser is now the ex-volunteer coach. You may want to double check that, but I think I am right,

Crouser is still listed on the track website, is all I know.

Amanda Fassold was also in the field and finished T-13.

I guess the Weeks twins have both permanently moved on to pharmacy from pole vaulting. Too bad.

Also, Gregory and Katie Izzo are both in the 5000 final tomorrow.

Yeah, I had looked him up under coaching staff. He is listed under Support Staff.

Izzo finished 17th. Looks like Gregory was a DNS.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.