Lady Razorbacks

are smoking OM in the tad pad. 60-36 after the 3rd qtr. On SECN

85-55 in Oxford

Good bounce back game after getting blown out themselves.
Awesome job girls.

In due time Coach Neighbor’s will have the ladies competing against anyone they play.
The sad part about the Miss ST game one of the layers that went off was Danberry.
She shouldn’t have been allowed to transfer within the SEC when she left.

Good point Army.
Wasn’t she involved in the national anthem issue?

Arkansas fans wanted to run her off yet tell her where she could and couldn’t go?

Doesn’t seem right to me. She didn’t have a non-compete clause.

If a coach can do it without a non-compete, don’t see why an athlete shouldn’t be able to do so.

Proud to see you make this post, we don’t always agree but I’m 100% onboard with your post. Appreciate your dedication to the Hogs. WPS

[quote=“DudleyDawson”]

Arkansas fans wanted to run her off yet tell her where she could and couldn’t go?

Doesn’t seem right to me. She didn’t have a non-compete clause.

If a coach can do it without a non-compete, don’t see why an athlete shouldn’t be able to do so.

[/quote]Yep. Kind of like choosing to leave McDonald’s to flip burgers at Burger King for 10 cents more an hour. Mickey-D’s may not like it, but that’s just the way it is.

Yes she was one of those that kneeled! I don’t think it was right for her to transfer within the conference.

You people are killing me.

“Don’t kneel. We don’t want a kneeler representing our school. Go away and good riddance!”

Then you complain when she comes back and kicks our butts (and I guarantee you she had this game circled on the schedule).

First and foremost it was completely botched by the coach and administration. I somehow think this would not have been blown into a big issue if the current coach had been in place. JMO.

I think you are correct.