Lady Razorbacks vrs LSU

Girls are horrendous tonight. Turnovers, terrible shooting and terrible FT shooting as well.
1st half score, LSU 36, AR a whopping 10!!!
10 points in 20 minutes of play. Tough night so far.

Lose by 37!
Nuff said!
Regroup.

Just a bad night. Throw those socks and shoes away!

Yep!
We had a terrible shooting night. They had opportunities, shots just weren’t falling. Conversely, LSU shot very well.
Just one of those nights!

ugly night…at least we’re still at 500…forget this game and get ready for Auburn on Sunday.

Bad nights happen. Have no doubt the LadyBacks will bounce back strong.

I watched part of the 2nd half. Easy shots missed. And crazy turnovers and missed rebounds. Every bounce went the Tigers way. Our gals just could not do anything right. Near the end we had hit 0 3’s.

Coach and the gals will get this right.

I’ve written this before, but this team has almost no inside presence, so when the perimeter shots aren’t falling it can get ugly in a hurry. It happened at Missouri earlier this year and at LSU last night.

I have no doubt Mike Neighbors is going to be successful at Arkansas, but there are going to be some growing pains like last night.

Absolutely, Matt!
They need more size inside. It’s coming!
Mike is going to do great things with the women’s team.

No Offense, No Defense, No Kicking Game. They looked like our football team. Probably an aberration on the Bayou. They are still trending up.

After a another year Ladies Razorbacks will be more successful then the men. That is because recruiting top women players to Fayetteville is far easier than recruiting top men players. Fayetteville, is just not attractive to the top men basketball players; this should be obvious since, even though we can sign most 4 star players, the majority of Arkansas’ 5 star men’s players will play elsewhere.