Lady Razorbacks lose on the road

Tough lost to a very mediocre Missouri State team. UALR already beat them. :frowning:

As much as I like Jimmy Dykes I don’t think he is the answer

They had their chances to win, couple players missed easy lay-ups. Sometimes you just have players go cold at the worst time

I agree with you. I think UALR’s Foley is the really underrated and gets the most out of his players.

Tough crowd.

The women’s team is a lot like the men’s team in that it plays really well at home and not real well on the road. Arkansas was fortunate earlier this season to win at Tulsa when it was down by nine in the fourth quarter.

I said this a couple of weeks ago and still think it’s true: the undefeated streak to start the year is a little bit of fool’s gold because the competition has not been great. There had already been several close calls before today - Tulsa, South Dakota and Navy. Texas Tech played Arkansas tight a week after its leading returning scorer quit the team.

I still think this team will struggle once the SEC season begins. Dykes can teach defense and that will keep the team competitive, but its offensive struggles are probably going to lead to some more low-scoring losses like today.