KY held State to 17 points

and 22 rushing yards…just sayin…

1 Like

and got their starting QB back and won.

1 Like

Glad some teams still play defense

2 Likes

You have to play pass defense to beat almost any team in the country! Kentucky plays defense both run and pass!

1 Like

Their offense managed to stay on the field for 15 minutes longer than ours! That’s some pretty dang good defense right there. Sometimes your best defense is offense.

3 Likes

They also got worked at home by South Carolina.

College Football is so entertaining because it’s so unpredictable week to week.

2 Likes

Not many #2 QB’s can win at home versus an SEC team. Like Arkansas, USCe would be among the best in almost any other conference.

Or on the road against Mississippi State.

I had us at 4-3 at this point (preseason thought the loss would be to BYU) and 8-4 overall.

Sticking with that.

1 Like

I’m with you. One more loss more than likely to LSU. They are getting it together right now. Ole Miss will be another shoot-out but we’ll score last.

I kind of thought that would happen last night at Kentucky. Mississippi State seems a lot more comfortable at home, offensively, and Kentucky’s defense is really good. Plus the Wildcats were at a pivotal point after two straight losses and had their QB back.

Mississippi State only scored one offensive TD. The other was a pick-six in the fourth quarter.

Sort of old school good. Not a lot of stars, but everyone flying to the ball and trying to tackle hard.

It’s what we could be (or should be).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.