KU and UK lose to teams the hogs beat

Go figure

Those teams have showed steady improvement. Sad, we have gone the other direction.

Big deal and who gives a damm…I have always liked and looked up to coach Aederson, but the last 60 seconds (mostly) of todays game I completed changed my mind… If I was coach Anderson I would of wanted to get myself and players off the floor…The talking heads were even saying how bad the razorbacks defense was… Now some of you guys and ( mostly) the Insiders delete this because AS I say earlyer, who gives a DAMM

Big deal and who gives a damm…I have always liked and looked up to coach Aederson, but the last 60 seconds (mostly) of todays game I completed changed my mind… If I was coach Anderson I would of wanted to get myself and players off the floor…The talking heads were even saying how bad the razorbacks defense was… Now some of you guys and ( mostly) the Insiders delete this because AS I say earlyer, who gives a DAMM

That just confirms the potential to be a top 10-15 team when we’re clicking on all cylinders on DEFENSE.

Our PF position is no longer contributing as it did in November.

And yet we have a losing conference record, and if we keep at this pace will not make the tourney. Telling, no?