Kopps pitching numbers tonight

7.0 innings, 3 hits, 0 runs, 0 ER, 8 K, 1 HP, 25 batters faced, no extra base hits, 3 fly outs, 10 ground outs, 90 pitches, 65 strikes. Season ERA now 0.68..

1 Like

Granted, I’ve not watched all the other pitchers across the nation, but after what I witnessed this regional from Kopps, I can’t imagine another pitcher that deserves Pitcher of the Year more than him.

What he did staggers my mind. After already 2 outing to come in and pitch 7 innings… well thats just insane!!!

I’m not sure what that damn beet juice is, but he needs to bottle it and sell his own brand. I sure buy some.

2 Likes

He is just absolutely amazing!!
He seemed to get even better as the game went on.

1 Like

What is the record for swinging strikes?

He might have the most ever over the course of a season.

What a moment for Welch as well!

1 Like

Ho hum…just another day at the office for Kopps…

2 Likes

Amazing it’s like he toys with those guys,he could ave 2 Ks an inning if he really wanted too,he pitches to contact with men on base trying to get them to hit into DP but in the 9th nothing but straight nose dives into the plate…unreal

1 Like

Kopps was the reason we won the game. Great pitching and the team plays better when he pitches.

2 Likes

KK MVP!!!
Look MVP up in the dictionary and you’ll see a picture of KK!

3 Likes

Superman! Just insane what he’s done!

1 Like

You know, I mentioned to my buddy tonight that they ought to take that “Theme from Superman” that they used to play for Sidney and play it when Kopps comes to the mound.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.