Kiffen is bitchin'

About his own fans, or lack thereof. Man, I’m glad we didn’t hire that cat. If he wants a full house, I think Nebraska is looking for a guy. Thank God for Sam.

7 Likes

Kiffin is just an attention wh?&$. Period

2 Likes

Provol Kiffen. Just pavlov him…

miketuckerconstruction.com

1 Like

Mike is running ads here?

Thinking about it.

Clay I’m bored. So I’m reopening my construction firm that I had back in the past. It’s my framer that is pushing me. He is 62 and has been framing since he was 15. We started together in 1995 and then the tornado hit He knows it all. And he has all the connections to get started. I have a good website and I’m running ads on Facebook.

I have a 10-15 year plan. I just love to build things. My goal is to have an office in Fayetteville within 5 years. I can re-retire any time. We are just finishing a 8000 sq foot house that needed some siding, shingles, etc.and a leak on the dormer. A leak that in 22 years nobody could find. We did, LOL.

One positive thing working has helped my leg get better. I spent years working out but this working on my project has made me feel better.

I asked Matt about running some ads here. So we’ll see. BTW I owe you lunch someday…

So who thinks I’m nuts?? LOL

1 Like

Good luck, Mike. I’m pulling for you.

1 Like

Happiness is pursuing a worthy goal.

3 Likes

Yes, live your dreams. Do what you like. Short time on planet earth as it is.

2 Likes

I’ve been offered “retirement at 48” money in the past couple years for my company. I’ve been working since I was 12. It’s just a lot of who I am and really enjoy my company.

Nothing wrong with enjoying your work as part of your life.

3 Likes

Iffin I was Kiffin, I’d be a little peeved at my agent for blowing the Arkansas job. Glad he did though.

1 Like

No one should retire. They just need to find something they can do that fuels their passion or vice versa.

5 Likes

Haha funny, but he’s got a nice website

2 Likes

I just posted this for kicks. First Pavlov stated to use his name for cuss words. Then I added my website. I’ve spent a bunch on Facebook. And an hour later I get a call looking for a contractor. Boom that was quick…

2 Likes

He’s gonna get a bill. Ha. If he can advertise, I’m placing a link to the Two Rivers Fly Shop in Norfork.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.