Khadim Sy to Ole Miss

man there is no let up in the SEC.

Man that hurts.

This reminds me of Denzel in 2 Guns.

That hurts! We are going to have to get those type guys if we are going to get to the top…next!!

Remember we moved on from him

no I didn’t know that PJ…what happened??

[quqote=youdaman post_id=202759 time=1557854018 user_id=2653]
no I didn’t know that PJ…what happened??

[/quote]

It is reported that both LSU and Arkansas moved on. There was no explanation given. Also sone have pointed out that Mike stayed away from him. It I said not public information on what the reasons are. Anyway Muss did not lose him.

It is reported that both LSU and Arkansas moved on. There was no explanation given. Also sone have pointed out that Mike stayed away from him. It I said not public information on what the reasons are. Anyway Muss did not lose him.

[/quote]

Reported by whom? I’ve heard the rumor, but not seen it credibly quoted (let alone explained-which you mentioned). The timing of Sy deciding not to vist LSU, despite their efforts, and now this report seems like a spin to me…

[/quote]

Thanks. I did not realize.

Reported by whom? I’ve heard the rumor, but not seen it credibly quoted (let alone explained-which you mentioned). The timing of Sy deciding not to vist LSU, despite their efforts, and now this report seems like a spin to me…

[/quote]

Kevin McPherson reported that. And I thought I read that Dudley said the same. Dudley can verify or clarify.

When LSU and Arkansas move on down the road, something is up. Ole Miss apparently didn’t have the same problem. I think this is one of those “read between the lines” scenarios.