Kevin Sumlin

President Michael Young tells the Texas Tribune, “Kevin Sumlin is our coach and has my complete support and our athletic director’s complete support.” When asked if Sumlin would be the coach next season, Young replied, “Kevin Sumlin has my complete support.”

It had to be expected that there was going to be some talk about his job security. I think this is the third straight year in which Texas A&M has started 6-0 only to have a losing record in the back-half of the season. The No. 4 ranking in the first playoff poll didn’t help him; it only heightened expectations.

Now that Charlie Strong is gone and Houston and Baylor will have new coaches, the Texas media focus is going to shift to him and Kliff Kingsbury next season.

If we can ever beat him he might be fired right there.

Coach Sumlin and the aggies have had a ranbit’s foot when they play the hogs! It sure don’t help to play them in Texas every year and loose a home game every other year. But yea that probably would get him sent packing! If we ever win the west they would clean house all over the SEC. We get no respect on this league or nationally. Why else would Michigan not want to play the home and home against the hogs. Every can’t win there’s only one winner on the scoreboard at the end of a game. If we ever decide to keep both feet on the next of opponents we will beat teams like A&M.
We need better defense to do so

Coach Sumlin and the aggies have had a ranbit’s foot when they play the hogs! It sure don’t help to play them in Texas every year and loose a home game every other year. But yea that probably would get him sent packing! If we ever win the west they would clean house all over the SEC. We get no respect on this league or nationally. Why else would Michigan not want to play the home and home against the hogs. Every can’t win there’s only one winner on the scoreboard at the end of a game. If we ever decide to keep both feet on the next of opponents we will beat teams like A&M.
We need better defense to do so