Kentucky Game

I don’t know if I am going to watch this game. We are going to get destroyed by Kentucky. It has been so hard to watch this team play the last couple of weeks. I hope that we somehow play hard and make this a competitive game.

I predict UK wins by 25, and after the game fans on this board will:

1. Say the refs cheated
  2. Say everyone buys players except us
  3. Say we got out coached

:smiley:

You never know.

:lol: :lol:

There was a time when MA had KY’s number. Won a few we weren’t supposed to.

1. CMA needs to go.

Kentucky will be every bit of an 16-18 pt favorite IMO. Hopefully these guys show some heart and compete. Probably the second best defensive team we have seen. T Tech bein the first. The only difference is Kentucky is much better offensively.

Hoping for a miracle, expecting double digit loss.

[quote=“Southpaw”]

I predict UK wins by 25, and after the game fans on this board will:

1. Say the refs cheated

2. Say everyone buys players except us

3. Say we got out coached

4. After the KY beatdown Cal will talk about how good a coach Anderson is and what great tradition we have…

Is there a baseball game that night? Even though we eventually lost, it was a joy watching the baseball game instead of the basketball game.

That’s what I’m thinking… we did win @LSU when nobody gave us a chance there, maybe… just maybe… everyone gets hot again and Kentucky underestimates us and we steal a game? Not a likely scenario, but anything is possible :smiley:

Maybe you shouldn’t focus on the score. There are plenty of things to watch in this game to see positives for the future. That should be your focus. How do we rebound? How do we move without the ball? How is our defense? How are our turnovers? How is the bench play? We are expected the lose this game by 17. The only reason you watch this game is hope for the future. Look for signs of hope for the future. That’s what I will be doing.

While it’s possible for an eclipse to happen it’s not probable. If by some miracle it gets close the SEC refs will take care of Kentucky. I will watch because I’m a hog fan. Is there a baseball game tonight?