Kentucky fans saying

Kentucy fans better get use to the back seat. Mussleman and the hogs are taking over the conference. Back to back trips to the elite 8 and he is doing this with the transfer portal, and 1 year guys, are you kidding me? Starting next year the hogs are moving up and going to be the goliath of the NCAA tourney.

3 Likes

A had a few cheering us on as well, had a TT fan rooting for us too.

Isn’t this the truth!

______ Ky, _____Ky fans, and the horse they rode in with. What did the 2 seed KY lose to? An 84th ranked team? It’s more Cal that I have a problem with. They think we should pay homage to them and bow down and leave money in the tip jay. Well _____ that.

PS- you may fill in the blanks as you feel fit to. Make it easy or tough… END of message…

1 Like

Not watching. Came in late hoping Gonzaga would come back late. They can’t stand it that the Razorbacks have first beaten them in the regular season and then stolen their thunder on the national stage. Now with a super recruiting class coming in we’re poised to go on a multi-year run of success reminiscent of the early 90s.

1 Like

UK fans can’t stand the fact that Arkansas has upstaged their mighty basketball program in the SEC.

1 Like

I want to continue the relatively short lived run we had in the SEC when we came in and let them know there was a new sherriff in town. I hope we can continue our streak against them and get us several overall SEC titles and why not throw in some tourney titles! They have too many!!!

Don’t worry about anything but our hogs! Forget the rest of the noise it will make you feel better in the long run.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.