Kentucky fans saying

that refs bailed Arkansas out tonite, just like the game in Fayetteville. They hate that Arkansas is great in basketball again.

8 Likes

Well they have a lot of time to watch other teams right now

5 Likes

We got some calls. But so did they. Big time. And the second half discrepancy cant be ignored

1 Like

Typical sore losers. Zep from Auburn will be the next to chime in, another loser.

2 Likes

I had 3 KY fans texting me during the game supporting the Hogs. Not all are bad.

5 Likes

Yeah right. They fouled intentionally 4 times in the last 40 seconds and still had 3 fewer fouls called on them than on us.

3 Likes

As usual, the calls even out over the course of the game. We certainly had some breaks, but so did the Zags.

Kentucky fans are just mad because they are stuck with Cal and we have Muss!

3 Likes

They obviously didn’t watch much of this game. But thanks to Devo and Lykes for hitting their free throws late. That kept Gonzaga at arms length.

2 Likes

You mean they aren’t chanting SEC, SEC, SEC!:rofl:
What a load of crap that chant is……it’s every team and fan base for themselves. Other SEC schools don’t care about Arkansas and I don’t care about other SEC schools one bit either!
UK fans are a bunch of whining sore losers that have a coach that consistently does less with more talent year after year and I for one am so glad that they are stuck with him.

9 Likes

Kentucky… they… have a basketball team :sunglasses:.

Best not to care what opposing teams fans say. Talk about meaningless.

1 Like

I had 4 Ky fans texting me during the game rooting for the hogs. So as already said, not all Ky fans are negative.

1 Like

They are the minority. Most Kentucky fans suck.

2 Likes

I don’t really care. UK fans can’t stand Arkansas is good again.

Where those folks when we had 6 fouls and Gonzaga had 1?

LOL…

1 Like

We didn’t get in the Bonus for the first 39 minutes and fourteen seconds of the game… we certainly had the ref’s in our pocket.

3 Likes

Hey don’t distort their thinking with facts

1 Like

Who cares. Arkansas must be lucky every game? Hey, they are still playing as one of the top 8 teams in the country and KY is what - number 64 or something. What else are they going to say?

2 Likes

Nothing maybe??

Just a little bit late for Kentucky to start watching game film one would think. WPS

1 Like