Kentucky at Arkansas game 3

Runner 3rd one out we get this run in and we do great bunt by battles!3-0

1 Like

Nice bunt battles and score Moore!

1 Like

Webb got a loop hit to left but a little bit too aggressive to get thrown out at second… I think he got in there though… bull crap they just showed that frame by frame you can see his fingers getting in there before that tag was on him!!

1 Like

Me to, close.

Wow!

I mean do they not have the same thing we just saw??you can clearly see his fingers touching the bag before the tag is on him what is there any reason to have the review if you’re not going to get it right

1 Like

It was close, but he was safe.
I don’t blame the ump for calling him out, but to go to the review and still uphold the call after it clearly shows his hand on the bag before the tag, it’s amazing.

1 Like

I don’t even know why we have replay if this is how they use it

2 Likes

Yeah I can totally understand the umpire call out in live action but when they go over there they are supposed to be able to see what we’re able to see makes no sense

Wish the umps would explain what they saw after review like in basketball. I mean that was clearly a no brainer.

2 Likes

Wiggins starting to show out.

1 Like

What a catch, saves 2!!

2 Likes

Nice catch by Lanzilli

1 Like

Awesome catch by Lanzilli! Jaxson Wiggins is throwing some awesome change-ups and breaking balls today they have no idea what’s coming.
Okay let’s get about 3 extra runs here

Great eye peyton

Come on Turner you due… this umpires lost his freaking mind. There you go Turner first and second one out need a big hit… moore just crushed the ball that the stinking wind knock down would have been a three-run homer!

Turner has been a great addition to this team.

1 Like

Dang I thought that was gone. Didn’t knw abt the 40 mph wind!

I’m so tired of seeing that wind Rob us of home runs… I hope we hit like this when we go on the road… that ball was crushed

1 Like

The wind is keeping this one close

1 Like

Exactly!!