Kamani more manly than Stanley tonight

Other than bricking FT’s, I thought KJ’s performance was strong. Not sure why Stanley always seems to follow up strong performances with a disappearing act. One guy who is starting to stack good games together, is Chris Lykes. What a clutch shot to finish off the dawgs!. Wasn’t the prettiest of games or dominating performance I had hoped for. Still, it was a big win and sets the stage for an epic win in a few days. WPS and GHG!

2 Likes

I was yelling at the TV (when Lykes was shooting it) No, No, No, No……Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes…

Glad Suzi had already gone to bed.

4 Likes

No No No Chris Lykes don’t take that shot with 19 secs on the shot clock…Hell yea Chris you are the greatest!

1 Like

Heck I just had the same exact comment, yours wasn’t there when I started mine!!! LOL!

1 Like

Mike….I think most of us was thinking that (if not yelling)… :rofl:

2 Likes

Kimani plays at 110% effort all the time!! I absolutely love that kid, if he had a better offensive game, he would be a force to be reckoned with.

2 Likes

He just needs to work on his free throw shot! I doubt he can improve much this season but this summer he needs to put his bed just above the top of the key and take free throws constantly.

Kamani is literally a bull in a china closet and will be gone sooner than later in a tightly called game. Too many kids to worry about on this team, ditto Davis for yelling no at the television then bam it goes in (think Emeril bam).

He would make every one of his three throws if he took one step back off the free throw line every one of them are about 6 in too far

Would have been interesting to have a blood pressure monitor on Muss when Lykes put up that shot. No telling what it would have registered.

An absolutely horrible decision but an incredibly fantastic result!

2 Likes

Anddddddd, me to! YES!!! Lol

1 Like

Same here. No, no, run clock, YES! Hallelujah.

2 Likes

That’s a junk yard Hog you don’t want to mess with.

3 Likes

Been thinking of a comparable Razorback for Kamari and kind got to thinking about Roosevelt Washington

1 Like

Yeah that’s a pretty good one. Physically, I think Rosie was a bit bulkier than Kamani, but their skill sets and mind sets were similar.

I believe you mean Roosevelt Wallace

1 Like

Wallace?

You’re right Wallace instead of Washington. Good catch

I wonder what happened to Rosey, anybody know?

KJ can really frustrate the guy he is covering, and that leads to a lot of good things not showing up in the box score.

1 Like