JWill is officially gone

Not unexpected, but still

2 Likes

Us Arkansas fans have been treated to some awesome basketball and memorable players over
just the last three years. Jaylin is up there with the best!!!

3 Likes

Well He has been a True Razorback gave us 110% every game…Have really enjoyed watching him play will always remember The Smile!! wish him the best!

3 Likes

Best wishes, JWill!!

Thanks, Muss, for planning for this outcome.

2 Likes

Jaylin was part of 2 great seasons and was hugely instrumental in our basketball re-emergence

But when the staff brought in Brazile, Graham,and the Mitchell twins, you kinda had to know JWill wouldn’t be returning

Obviously Muss knew from the beginning

1 Like

He was huge for the Hogs, and we will miss his great personality and smile too.

3 Likes

I’ve enjoyed watching Jaylin, but I don’t consider him a Hog great. Maybe a FSM great.

Here’s to many years of success in the league J-Will.

1 Like

Somebody send Jeremy some Pepto, a pack of smokes and some Bud Lite.

Good luck JWill.

1 Like

Thanks for thinking of me, Pavlov, but I’ll be alright…and so will the Hogs. Sad, but not surprised. I still think this is a big mistake, and no one will change my mind.

Good luck to JWill. Hope he proves me wrong, and I also hope he doesn’t look back with regret at all the wonderful experiences he is leaving behind. College was the best time of my life, and adulting is hard. Jaylin left A LOT on the table by doing this…

Huge loss.

2 Likes

Good luck to JWill, he will be missed, but I am confident that Coach has a plan.

1 Like

Darn. Kid stayed home and represented state and school very well. Wish him the very best at the. Next level

2 Likes

Best of Luck JWill. You were a key player in back to back Elite Eights. It’s been 27 years since the Hogs accomplished that feat. You were the MVP of our run this past season. Thank you, thank you!

I’ll become a fan of whichever NBA team drafts you this year.

2 Likes

Agree with the sentiment about this being a huge loss. But mostly it’s a loss for us fans. We obviously don’t want to lose a key leader on this team that has really overachieved the past two years. JWill’s leadership and effort was a huge part of why we got to be thrilled about raising our expectations for the team again and again the last two years. But it remains to be seen just how much of a loss it will be for the team. His talent might be replaced, possibly even upgraded by the tremendous recruiting class. His leadership might not be so easily replaced. Someone is going to have to step up. I guess it gives us fans something to worry about, a little drama and suspense to keep us tuned in to every practice report and preseason game leading up to what will no doubt be wildly high expectations for the season. Maybe with JWill gone at least now we won’t be expected to go undefeated and win every game by 40. Still, it’s championship or bust this year. Wish u could’ve got a ring too JWill. Good luck

1 Like

You are very very very welcome JWill, and back at ya with a huge Thank You for all of the excitement and tremendous Hog Ball you displayed for us.
Keep working buddy, be cheering for ya at the next level.

:coffee::sunglasses::joy::joy::joy:

His smile after a good play is an all time favorite for me. His joy while playing will always be a classic memory for me. Good luck on your pro career and I hope that your new team appreciates the joy you bring to the game.

Just want to be on the record that I think JWill got some bad advice. I hope it works out for him but I have my doubts.

Would’ve made a mil next year, anchored a NC contender, and been able to work on the flaws. Now…he’s a 2nd rounder, dubious contract situation major holes in his game.

Hope he’s drafted by a patient organization.

3 Likes

The guy is very special and I wish him well. Loved that smile. I just don’t see him as NBA ready. Hope I am wrong as I don’t follow the NBA at all, nor will I next year (still hope it is good for JWill). Hope he didn’t receive bad advice. What do I know? Nothing when it comes to this sort of thing.

2 Likes