Justin Smith - Wow!

Might be the new Mr .Walk on Air. Can’t wait to see him put somebody on a poster.

Incredible!! he has what you can’t teach, hopefully he can get us about 8-10 points a game.

10ppg was his average in the Big10

With that kind of athleticism he should very easily get that every game. I’m excited about his possibilities

That’s some serious hops!

By the way, His Airness also had a 48-inch VJ. You know, the one who went to high school here in Wilmington, NC.

Heck of an athlete. You could see in that awesome dunk he had against us.

However, the book on him at Indiana was that he was not a trusted shooter and a bit of liability on defense. It will be interesting see how Muss fits Justin into his system.

Qualls came to us with a similar skill set, but in the end he became a very good player in all aspects of the game.

Hopefully Justin will leave here as a complete player.

Yeah. In CEM’s more uptempo system than IN, I am expecting more scoring from Justin. Maybe 14-16 without Joe, or 12-14 if Joe returns.

This team is going to be very solid this season, if we get to play. I’m excited.

Why said he has what you can’t teach, the rest of his game is up to him, work on weaknesses until they’re strengths!

Aloha,

That’s truly incredible.

GHG!

I saw Sidney Moncrief take off as a senior in high school that was up, up and away lift. I don’t know what Sidney’s vertical was before knee tendinitis set in, but it was incredible.

Strange that he didn’t block many shots at Indiana.