Justice Hill

Committed to Murray State according to his Twitter. wasn’t this kid highly ranked out of HS? Was he just that badly overrated that Arkansas declined his scholarship and now he’s committed to a mid major?

So happy for Justice. He was the only true victim of the coaching change at Arkansas. Everybody else had landed safely on their two feet except Justice. He chose Murray State over Wichita State, Washington State and New Mexico.

Justice was also named Juco AA today.

Hills are nice family and Razorbacks all the way.

1 Like

Two words…Ja Morant. The probable NBA ROTY was there just last year.

Not all Mid Majors are the same… They won 28 & 26 games the last two seasons.

This is another case that shows my inability to judge talent. Every video I have seen of him made me think he was really talented, and would play at a high major. But, even though he’s a first team JUCO AA, his list of offers wasn’t super.

Ja is awesome. He’s no Jalen Harris tho’

You were not all wrong. He is talented. Just too small for high major. You don’t see small PGs like that in high major unless they are great shooters. When Arkansas offered and he committed as a freshman, there was every hope he would grow some. I don’t think he grew any.

But knowing Justice, he will end up in a P6 program before he is done with college. He does have an awesome hop.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.