Just watched the Bakersfield game highlights

Hall was outside the arc in the first half, pump faked his defender to go flying past him, stepped inside the arc and shot. A wide open 3 turned into a bad shot. Exactly what I was talking about in my thread the other day. Hall made the open 19 footer, but it was still a bad shot. That would drive me crazy if I was a coach.

Hall is a pup out there right now but has a ton of potential to be refined. CMA certainly sees that. A masterpiece in the making.

But a look at the entire photo gallery shows he had his best game as a Razorback.

He had a career-high 14 points, 3 rebounds, a steal and an assists in 17 minutes of action while also playing some solid defense.

A player tends to do what Hall did if he does not feel comfortable and not in a rhythm to attempt the three. As I recall, he was somewhat open but not wide open. I can’t read Hall’s mind but suggesting that it might be the case.

I thought it showed his comfort level with the midrange jumper, which a lot of three point shooters don’t have.

This kid is going to be one of the most well rounded Razorback player ever. He already has the game inside the paint. If he adds consistent three point shooting and develop a head fake resulting in a mid range jumper, watch out.

As I remember the situation, Hall had no one within 10 feet when he shot. He had room and time to take another step in, which would’ve been a better shot. I like his game and I think he’ll get a lot better, but taking 19 footers that aren’t absolutely necessary drives me batty (admittedly a short drive).

At least Hall is a threat and will put the ball up! I thought in the second half he put 3’s up on back to back possession and missed but he rushed his shot! The one he made he flowed into the shot. He is fun to watch and will battle. I love the way he plays defense and he will only get better.

You’re off on this one. Go to the 1:50 mark. The defender, who is 6’4 and long, was 4-5 feet away from and closing fast. That was a reasonable decision that paid off.

https://youtu.be/DqHjwTRGnvI

[quote=“RazorAg”]

You’re off on this one. Go to the 1:50 mark. The defender, who is 6’4 and long, was 4-5 feet away from and closing fast. That was a reasonable decision that paid off.

https://youtu.be/DqHjwTRGnvI

[/quote]Hall was able to set himself and had great followthrough. He’d be some kind of tough if the majority of his shots were like that one.