Just heard Tuberville on Bo's show

And I’m actually glad I did, because it dispelled any notion that Wingnut knows a damn thing about anything.

He’s on there bloviating that the new coach and the new AD have to get out in the state and sell all of Razorback athletics, because the entire athletic program, with the possible exception of men’s basketball, has gone so far downhill.

What???

The track program just won the program-of-the year award. Baseball is in Omaha every other year. Golf is very good. Soccer is very good. And on and on and on. There are two programs down now: Football and women’s hoops, and Mike Neighbors is fixing hoops. The other 17 sports are in pretty good shape. Not that this jug-eared moron has any clue about that.

Jeez…

Heard that as well. I thought he was right on about the Football, what he knows, but he was way off about the other sports.

I’ve never understood all the adoration for TT.

As I’ve said before, even Terry Bowden went undefeated at Auburn.

Buy enough players, anyone can win. Ask Gene Chizik.

Don’t ask a football coach about the state of an entire athletic department! That’s like going to see a dentist about a heart condition.
It truly showed he is wearing blinders and only watching football. I wonder if he can even tell you who the baseball coach is.
He has product knowledge on football and nothing else! It’s a good thing he did not get the AD job. Maybe he could run for public office he would fit right in.
I keep up with all sports Razorback! How’s the hockey team doing?

Basically, football drives the train. Tommy knows that. He should have just stuck to what he knows.

[quote=“ArmyHog”]

Don’t ask a football coach about the state of an entire athletic department! That’s like going to see a dentist about a heart condition.
It truly showed he is wearing blinders and only watching football. I wonder if he can even tell you who the baseball coach is.
He has product knowledge on football and nothing else! It’s a good thing he did not get the AD job. Maybe he could run for public office he would fit right in.
I keep up with all sports Razorback! How’s the hockey team doing?

[/quote]

We have two hockey teams now, you know. Just added one in Division I, which is the highest level of club hockey. The Division I team is 8-16-1. The Division 3 team is 13-6, with only four games left before the playoffs start in early February. They’re ranked 9th in the Pacific region of Division 3. Division I has 11 games remaining. Standings are not real clear but we appear to be last in the Western region of Division I.

We just won the cornhole national championship for crying out loud

Our Bass fishing team is pretty good.

Sour grapes by Tommy.