Just had a patient come in wearing an Auburn hoodie

He knows I went to UA, so he made a point of sticking his head in my office and mentioning tonight’s game. I didn’t think Aubies really cared about hoops.

You could have given that patient something to give them the runs!
Or spilled something on the hoodie.

He’s still here, so…

1 Like

Well they cant really talk about football atm lol

1 Like

I can tell from this distance that he needs a rigid sigmoidoscopy without sedation.

4 Likes

He’s an ex-Marine. I can’t do anything to him that the USMC hasn’t already done worse.

I’m 40 miles from Camp Lejeune and 21 miles from a Marine air base so you can’t swing a stick around here without hitting about five jarheads.

Maybe so, but it might be therapeutic to the clinician

2 Likes

Just put him to sleep and write WPS on his forehead and back of neck!!! Lol

Well you can excuse him since he is a Marine! There should be sign on his back flashing that says unstable!
I have been in some tuff jams and had Marines with us in the Army. They know how to fight!

2 Likes

He just came in again (different hoodie today) and congratulated me on the win. Commented on how Auburn was missing FTs and we weren’t.

1 Like

You know what Marine stands for:
Muscles
Are
Required
Intelligence
Not
Evident

But then Army means:
Aren’t
Ready for
Marines
Yet

I was thinking maybe TURP without sedation.

Or you could give him a 2 for 1 Special

3 Likes

Pretty good humor Swine! It appears he has some character to come in and congratulate you on the hogs win! He isn’t a typical Auburn fan!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.