Just gonna put this out there

LSU and K-State are very good. I guess we will see how good Mizzou is tomorrow.
I still think we are a Top 10 team that would’ve beat LSU with a healthy AB, but I have no idea how LSU and K-State aren’t ranked.
None.

2 Likes

LSU has got them a coach and they play extremely hard. Haven’t seen K-State but know they’re kicking Texas but tonight

2 Likes

KState is a top 10 team. Having gorged on college basketball it’s a joke they’re not ranked.

As an aside, Rutgers is a fun team to watch. Watching Mulchay back Edey into the lane and shooting over him was impressive.

2 Likes

You are 100% right. K-State is a Top 10 team. Nowell and Johnson are studs. I wonder how Johnson got cleared to play again?

And Mulchay did that repeatedly,

Nowell has Al Dillard range. I lost count of how many 30 to 35 footers he shot at UALR. He was clutch in the last two minutes,

2 Likes

That dude was on one last night.

1 Like

Not buying the hype on LSU…think they end up getting exposed on the road in the SEC. We played awful and had a shot to win it in their gym.

They’ve racked up a nice record but have had a number of close calls vs inferior competition. Single digit wins vs:

Arkansas St
ETSU
Wofford
UT Arlington
Winthrop
NC Central (10pts)

1 Like

That may very well happen. They are not a very talented team but they get by with great defense and work ethic. We should have won that game by 10 but we never could get a flow going and end up losing it

1 Like

LSU lost a close one at Kentucky last night.

Yeah and they were in that game and could have won it. They play very hard.

1 Like

If Adam Miller can find his shot and it seemed he found it last night partly, with him, KJ Williams and that Hannibal kid, LSU will be a tough out for most SEC teams, even on the road. They play hard and physical.

This guy is a good coach. I am impressed how he has put this roster together and have them playing together.

1 Like

Road game loss. The key now will be to continue the effort in winning during their front-end loaded schedule. They have a few days before going to College Station Saturday followed by Florida at Maravich, and then Bama, Auburn, UT, Arkansas, Texas Tech, Missouri, and BAMA. Tough to go through those opponents without losing fewer than 4.

Yeah everybody in the SEC will go through those patches of games where you can lose quite a few unless you play really well. We are in one right now. Tonight’s game is huge because it will be very tough to win at Auburn Saturday night and Bama can play with anybody in the country even though it is at Bud Walton. We will have to play very well in these next three games or we could be looking at 0-4. We have to get our offense going big time.

1 Like

Their only loss before last night was 2 points (with a controversial ending) against K-State, who completely housed Texas. They pass the eye test for me. They have good guards (better than Auburn’s) and a legit SEC big.
Yes, we still should have beat them, and I bet we will at The Bud, but I think they look like a Top 25 team.

One thing that sat better with me after losing to LSU was how the players and coach’s acted.

Will Wade and crew were so disrespectful. His players acted like a thrown together travel team. His assistant coach’s acted like punks every game.

No doubt if AB would have been 100% and the refs would have called a better game we would have won easily. I’m as guilty as anyone thinking that we are not that good sometimes. We have a very good team that plays some of the best D in the country.

1 Like

They haven’t won since beating us.