Just enjoy this

4 Likes

NO ONE BEATS US TWICE… NO ONE

We have now won the SEC Regular Season Championship, the SEC Tournament Championship, and the Regional…and Charlie Welch has struck THE decisive blow in 2 of the 3…

4 Likes

THey just find a way to win.

To quote a good balladier…

2 Likes

Gives me chills!! WPS!

1 Like

I just watched that sucker at least 10 times back to back lol. You watch it and you can see so many cool things in it. Chills for sure!

2 Likes

This one is even cooler.

4 Likes

If you watch the shot of the back stop where the fans are just above the Hog on the wall you will see Muss in his grey Ribby shirt going nuts. Once you get to end slide it back and you can see him just loving it. Youdaman posted a photo of him from another homer.

2 Likes

In all my years of attending Razorback baseball, I had never heard the stadium as loud as it was for Florida … until tonight. It was incredible.

And I have been there for nearly all of the record crowds.

3 Likes

That swing looked a lot like Mick Mantle long years ago…

Thank you, Swine! Thank you, thank you! Enjoyed it so much over and over with my coffee this am!

You never know how much they cranked up the crowd effect mics, but it sounded VERY loud on TV. I also noticed our version of the Vandy Whistler on the first two homers. If he was whistling on Welch’s blast, the rest of the crowd drowned him out.

In watching the highlights again, I heard the Whistler on the wild pitch, one pitch before Charlie blasted it.

Absolutely echo what Marty (Baumbastic) said

I didn’t think it could ever be more insane that the Florida game

But it was

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.