JUCO All-American set to visit Arkansas

I’m confused. Is he a 2022 recruit? He’s already played his 2nd year of JUCO?

Thanks. I thought we were maxed out on 2022 scholarships. Is this due to the recent article I read (I think on here) that the 25 per year max was going to be dropped due to Covid if we are under 85 total?

His faith will lead to a decision, meaning he’ll commit either at his visit to the Catfish Hole or immediately after. CH goes a long way towards satisfying inner thoughts; just don’t want to leave CH thinking you might never come back.

1 Like

He seems like a people person. He coached a youth football team during covid. He showed me a pic of him and the kids.

3 Likes

Harley, he is a transfer so he can count. He is a JUCO transfer, but a transfer still. That is my guess.

We need you, Taylor. Be a Razorback and it will be a lifetime love affair. SEC is the playground for future NFL players.

Boy RD, I don’t know why I rushed to judgement on him earlier re: his visit schedule; he seems like a really smart, thoughtful young man. I have a good feeling that he will call the Hogs during his visit.

Keep the hush puppies from CH coming.

1 Like

Heard good things yesterday. Things looking real good here.

2 Likes

Told he looks like an SEC DL. Passes the eye test.

2 Likes
1 Like

I sure wouldn’t want him bull rushing at me.

1 Like
1 Like

Any updates? i thought this was like an insta-commit (NCAA College Football '14 reference) :smiley:

I think it will happen today. If not, tomorrow at the LATEST.

2 Likes

Any word on this RD?