Jordan Walsh tidbits

As noted in the commitment story, Muss and the staff didn’t know where he was going until he announced his pledge with Paul Biancardi.

I was hearing conflicting things about Jordan all day yesterday. I know some put in predictions but I didn’t feel strong enough to say he was coming for sure.

I told a source I thought he was coming but after talking to the source I had some doubt.

I remember talking to Derrian Ford and his father after their OV and told some people close to the situation I was very confident he would be a Hog. I felt the same after talking to Walsh’s father but the last few days had me thinking he might go elsewhere.

The last I checked, I was hearing very good things about Arkansas’ chances with Anthony Black. I’ll try and do more checking and see if that’s still true.

9 Likes

If we add a third five star to this class, I think the Hog internet boards might all just melt down to a mass of goo.

I’d like to test that theory, though.

4 Likes

I’ve already pledged to pay $500 of the tab at Herman’s for any of you that want to come if we sign Smith, Walsh, and Black. We are 2/3 there. If we could somehow flip Ware, I might have to take out a 2nd mortgage, but it would be worth it. Go Hogs!

4 Likes

I’ll be there!

1 Like

I think I can help with a couple hundred to that pot Jeremy as long as I have plenty of notice to clear on the home front and drive up the 5 hours….I am there!

1 Like

I’m in…

1 Like

@lynnsanity will need counseling if we get Black too… :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m in Fayetteville. Let’s go!

1 Like

I’m ready…

1 Like

Or a padded room and one of those stylish sleeveless jackets :rofl:

1 Like

RD :bomb: just thrown in at the end there! Oh my goodness! Davenport can’t wait to hear what you hear on this one!

I think I already do! But I bet my wife would agree with you!

1 Like

OHhhhh Jeremy that is so nice of you! I’d love to have a drink or 8 on your dime my friend! I’d imagine I’d get pretty emotional over this if we all got together!

1 Like

Well, Muss was confident enough to do all the “slam dunk” videos before hand. My source was very confident we would get him, I don’t know 100% what he was basing it on.

It would be my pleasure, Lynn. It will be nice to put some faces with some names. Let’s hope we can nab Black or flip Ware…or both! Go Hogs!

They felt confident but didn’t know for sure until he announced it.

Since we got Walsh, I have become a very obnoxious neighbor to my Duke, Gator, and LSU basketball friends. If we get Black, they will probably give their home away and move.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.