Jordan Phillips update

He told Dudley he had a great visit and will visits Georgetown and Virginia Tech and then make decision. He was offered during the in-home visit. Dudley will have the story up shortly.

As I speculated in another thread, the Embery commit may have slowed this down.

I was wondering how Phillips and Chaney’s visit was going, it kinda got overshadowed by Embery’s news.

I was hoping to hear of at least a Phillips commit today, from everything that he’s said and how his recruitment has been going it sounded like a real possibility. Not sure if that’s a good sign he’s wanting to go ahead and take his other visits. I’m wondering the same thing as PJ, did the Embery commit kinda slow his momentum down. I know they are 2 different positions, but all these kids like to have their own moment.

Both think Embery was a big pick-up for Arkansas and told me that they would love to play with him.

So I don’t think that has anything to do with anything.

Jordan and Reggie were always planning to take the other visits.

I never got the “I would commit this weekend” vibe from them

No slow down at all. They’ll take Jordan in a heart beat.

He got his offer from Arkansas Monday during his home visit.

As I have tried to stress, they really, really want him.

He brings something to the table that others don’t.

Jordan is similar in size to Darius Hall but much more skilled. Like Dudley reported in his story, Jordan will likely play the two and three, but handles the ball well enough to play the one. He could also play the four in a pinch.