Jordan Crook and Duncanville televised on Bally Sports Southwest on Saturday

Jordan Crook (6-0, 225) is one of three linebackers that just signed with Arkansas.

He will lead Duncanville (13-1) vs. North Shore (14-1) Saturday at 3 p.m. in the Class 6A Division I championship game at the Dallas Cowboys AT&T Stadium.

I watched half of Duncanville’s win this past weekend on TV…impressive team. Crook made some nice plays.

Incredible level of football for high school, both in talent and support.

Stephenville won as a team with lots of talented individuals, got to watch while eating lunch at a sports bar. I liked Coy Eakin best, but their jr QB Ryan Lambert has all the accolades in a long line of a school famous for QB’s.

Eakin was a war dog on defense and his YAC seem to be something he did all year.

I watched the game as well.

Was surprised to hear that Eakin has just three offers - all FCS ones.

Tied 7-7 at the half. Crook scored for Duncanville on a keeper as the wildcat qb. He made a nice cut

7-7 at the half in Texas high schools? I thought they’d made defense illegal, kinda like Arkansas high schools. We had no need for a mercy rule when I was in high school because nobody ever scored 35 points.

Right, i know. Both teams have outstanding defenses.

North Shore pulls it out 17-10. Even in defeat, Crook played hard and glad he will be part of our LB corps.

North Shore freshman qb Kaleb Bailey will be a name to keep up with. The kid made plays last week in the semifinals against Lake Travis, and showed composure throwing 2 td’s in helping his team win a State Title.

Nightcap game is Austin Westlake vs Denton Guyer.

Guyer features UA QB recruit (c/o 2023) Jackson Arnold. Safety Peyton Bowen (c/o 2023) shows a UA offer also, but early predictions to ND. Both are 247 top 100 recruits. Arnold is listed as “warm” to the Hogs. Good looking QB. Durable, dual-threat with a nice arm.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.